Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
In no particular order…
- Roadtripped to Bonnaroo, through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee..it was one hell of a trip filled with tiny towns, huge cities, culture shocks, the fucking Grand Canyon, ramshackle motels, open road and amazing memories
- Closer to home, I rode the trolley in San Fransisco, journeyed to see Against Me! and Joyce Manor in San Luis Opisbo, fed ostriches in Solvang and got rained on in San Diego
- Went to 2 Raiders games
- Was an extra in the Psycho White - Push ‘Em video…I didn’t make the cut, ha!
- Went around the world in 3 weeks for work..Taipei, Beijing, Moscow, Barcelona, London..ending in Vegas for Thanksgiving
- Spent ALL of my money on going to shows, and I don’t regret a second of it
- …including flying back to London to see Frank Turner at Wembley - making the cut for his Road to Wembley DVD and being put on the list by him for his most recent show in LA
- Fell in love with Chicago in the late summer at Riot Fest
- Squeezed in a few trips to Vegas, one for Punk Rock Bowling, one for Thanksgiving
- Most recently I moved to an apartment on my own, nearer the beach and bought a bike. Cycling to work is the best
Writing this had made me realize (note the ‘z’ now!) what a year it has been! And this is just some of it. I’m a very lucky lady, and I’m so glad I got up, did it and made this move
Page 1 of 17